The holidays are a great time for remembering all of the people who make your business what it is. This holiday season, maximize your gifting impact: give gifts that give back. Shop That’s Caring.
- A gift is a perfect way to show your employees, coworkers, partners and clients just how much you appreciate their hard work, loyalty, friendship and business. Giving a high-end gift basket from That’s Caring will express that appreciation with style, sophistication and deliciousness.
- The holidays are about spreading joy and cheer, and there is no better way to get in the spirit than through gifting gifts from a company that spreads joy and cheer year-round. When you purchase from That’s Caring, you are gifting items that are socially-responsible in a lot of ways: the baked goods are homemade and all natural, the confections are locally-sourced and the wine & cheese packages include items that are gourmet. Best of all, every gift you purchase from That’s Caring supplies food items for a weekend bag to help food-insecure children in our own country stay happy, healthy and energized.
- Show your favorite clients and customers how much you care with a gift basket filled with items to make their holidays just a little bit tastier. High-end gift baskets filled with confections, baked goods and wine & cheese combinations will help you stay top-of-mind as the new year rolls around, and your gift recipients will love knowing that their gift also helped hungry children receive the food they so desperately need
- Nothing promotes your business better than word-of-mouth advertising, and nothing gets the tongues rolling better than generosity. Gifting high-end gift baskets that give back showcases your company as socially-responsible and extremely classy, the kind of company with which a potential client would like to align him or herself.
- Every gift you purchase from That’s Caring supplies non-perishable food items for weekend bags which are then donated to hungry children in need right here in the United States. Shop That’s Caring and help make a difference in a child’s life.
For more information, please give us a call at 224-366-5323, email Jamie@thatscaring.com.