The new That’s Caring is committed to saving children in the United States from going hungry. We’re joining the ranks of plenty of other companies committed to helping out utilizing the one-for-one model, donating everything from food to clothing to shoes and beyond. Here’s an overview of some of those great companies, the products they offer, and the ways they’re aiding millions.
1. OAK Lifestyle—OAK, which stands for Ordinary Acts of Kindness, works hard to continually brighten the lives of those around us and beyond. Every single one of their products gives back to those in need. Buying one of their backpacks gives one plus school supplies to a child in need in the United States and Rwanda. Buy a t-shirt and give a backpack to a child in need in the US.
2. Wear Panda—Wear Panda sunglasses are on a mission to help change the environmental and social impact of sunglasses, helping people everywhere see more clearly. Each pair of their high-end, handcrafted, sustainable bamboo sunglasses sold gives the gift of vision to someone in need. Wear Panda has partnered with the TOMA foundation.
3. Roozt—a trendy site filled with all kinds of products, from clothing to shoes to jewelry and watches and more. Best of all, every single purchase made on the site contributes to difference causes, ranging from promoting jobs in the USA to protecting the Amazon rainforest. And, for every member that joins Roozt, the company donates a meal to an American in need.
4. Wear Figs—a medical apparel company that designs breathable clothing for medical professionals that donates to a healthcare provider in need for every set of scrubs sold.
5. Project 7—a company working hard to ensure that everyone around the globe has access to fundamental human needs for a healthy life. They make everyday products—including bottled water, gum, mints, and other products that everyday people need to buy—that give back to seven areas for good around the world: Feed the Hungry, Heal the Sick, Hope for Peace, House the Homeless, Quench the Thirsty, Teach them Well, and Save the Earth.
6. That's Caring - Every gift you send from our selection of high-end gift lines equals supplies for a weekend bag, which is given to a child living in a food-insecure environment.
7. Faucet Face—glass bottles make everything taste better, and also makes the world a better place. Every bottle purchased helps provide a minimum of 100 liters of clean water for families in India.
8. People Water—a drop for a drop, this company is committed to alleviating the global water crisis. For every bottle purchased, they donate an equal amount to a person in need.
9. You and Who—is helping people across forty cities in the United States. When you buy one of their designer t-shirts that do good, someone in need gets one, too.
10. One World Futbol Project—this company makes, sells, and distributes soccer balls that are nearly indestructible in the harshest of environments, meaning that they are able to bring the healing power of play to youth worldwide. When you buy a One World futbol, they donate one to organizations working with youth in disadvantaged communities around the globe.
11. Alpha Pooch—giving back to the four-legged inhabitant friends of the world. For every pet bed purchased, a “shelter certified” pet bed will be donated to the Petfinder Foundation or a participating animal rescue group of your choice.
12. Hand in Hand—a company providing sustainable soap options. For every bar of 100% vegetable-based, vegan, organic, gluten-free, biodegradable, palm-free, fair trade soap purchased, they donate a bar and a month of clean water to save lives.
13. Twice as Warm—each item purchased from this company earns a donation of a new clothing item to a person in need.
14. Feed Projects—this company is partnering with other companies to make a difference. They create good products that help feed the world.
15. Two Degrees—with the belief that no child should go hungry, their mission is to empower everyday people to make that statement a reality. For every Two Degrees bar—which are made from a simple two ingredients—that you buy, they give a meal to a hungry child.
16. Roma Boots—a buy one, give one fashionable rain boot company that donates a new pair of boots to a child in need for every pair of boots purchased. As they say, join the cause and help give poverty the boot.
17. Everything Happy—for every Happy item purchased, one is given to a child in need. This company was created from the idea of a seven-year-old boy, and functions on the “one to love, one to give” philosophy. Hospitals, orphanages and poverty-stricken communities benefit from donations of Happy products.
18. Blanket America—with a large range of fabrics, color varieties, sizes and prices, blankets purchased through this company generate automatic donations to end extreme poverty. Buy one blanket, give another. This company has provided disaster relief to Haiti with blanket donations and created jobs through popular demand of the Choose Haiti line of products.
19. Smile Squared—this company supports organizations that are dedicated to providing free dental care and education for children in the US and around the world. Purchasing a sustainable toothbrush through them and donate another to a child in need.
20. Warby Parker—has donate more than half a million glasses to date. They’re a company that aims to do good in the world, making a positive impact by partnering with non-profits and donating a pair of eyeglasses to someone in need for every pair they sell.
21. TOMS—this well-known company is in business to help change, and they do so by transforming everyday purchases into a force for good around the world. Their one-for-one model has donated shoes to more than sixty countries and helped restore site in more than thirteen. For every product you purchase, TOMS helps a person in need.
22. Baby Teresa—buy once, give twice. 100% organic cotton baby clothing and accessories that give back. For every baby outfit sold, the company donates a portion of the sales to purchasing formula for babies in need in twenty countries around the world.
23. Shop with Meaning—a site dedicated to helping people find one-for-one and give-back websites so that every purchase decision positively
For more gift ideas from one-for-one or charity based companies visit our Pinterest board.