Father's Day Gifts That Give Back [2019 Edition]
1. Do you know a dad whose style is constantly on point? Bull and Moose is a tie company that not only makes incredibly dapper neckwear but also funds loans to underprivileged men in North America. Additionally, they are a veteran-owned business, making this gift that gives back particularly special for the servicemen in your life.
2. If a dad in your life loves to cook, then this natural wood cutting board from UNICEF market is just the gift that gives you've been looking for. Proceeds from your purchase go toward ending childhood hunger across the globe.
3. For a dad who is truly the life of the party—and often the host—these leather coasters from Love41 will truly make his day. Your gift will give back to those affected by the genocide in Rwanda as the country rebuilds.
4. If you'd also like to get Dad something fun (and tasty!), the Cheese, Crackers and One Hope Wine Gift Box is a perfect match for each of the three gifts above! Proceeds from the gift go toward making weekend meal bags for American children living in food insecurity.
5. Every outdoorsman knows the value of a quality pair of socks. Give Bombas socks to the outdoorsy dad you know and you'll also be providing socks for homeless Americans across all 50 states.
6. Do you know a dad who is a true tycoon? This briefcase from ESPEROS is not only stylish and suave but it also provides funding for a year of education for a child in the developing world.
7. Looking for something else to give these dads? A Dried Fruit & Mixed Nuts Box is perfect for fathers on-the-go and also provides weekend meal bags to food-insecure children.
HIGH SCHOOL HERO
8. If you know a dad who loves to reminisce about his glory days, Project Repat makes amazing, customized t-shirt quilts. All you need to do is collect a bunch of his old t-shirts and send them off; they will make a personalized quilt that is eco-friendly and provides fair wage jobs for underprivileged Americans.
9. For the musical dads in your life, SMS Audio donates a portion of the proceeds to Feeding America, a leading nonprofit organization that focuses on ending childhood hunger in the US. Their headphones, earbuds, speakers and other products are also top-of-the-line, providing amazing sound quality and design.
10. Another UNICEF product, this mini billiards table is perfect for the dad you know who loves any type of game. It fits perfectly on a desk and provides the perfect break, or it can sit at home and entertain anyone easily. This gift that gives back provides lifesaving nourishment to children.
11. Some dads are just the goofiest, most cheerful guys. While these funny fathers can be difficult to shop for, you'll satisfy their silly side with a sock subscription from Sock Panda. They'll send him wild patterned socks that he'll love to flaunt and you'll also be helping
12. Not sure what else to get dad, but looking for something he'll love? The Sweet & Salty Confections Box has a variety of snacks and treats that any dad would love and it also supports food-insecure American children by providing weekend meal bags.