Red Nose Day May 25th 2017: End Child Poverty
Spread the Love this Red Nose Day by sending out a That’s Caring Gift with a complimentary Red Nose. Valid on purchases between May 16th and May 25th!
Red Nose Day was started by the comic Relief Foundation in 1985. Their mission, “We Want every child to be healthy, safe, educated and empowered for the future. In short, our goal is to end child poverty.”
On May 25th Take Action
Post a picture with your red nose on to raise awareness for Red Nose Day and ending child poverty. Turn into NBC for a Red Nose Day Special starting at 8/7c with celebrity Ninja Warrior and more!
Red Nose Day Impact
Global impact: Raised over $1 Billion dollars.
America’s Impact: Raised over $60 million dollars since joining the movement in 2015!
What does your contribution support?
- Meals for kids
- $1 can provide 11 meals for hungry children through Feeding America food banks. -Feeding America
- Life-saving vaccines
- $10 can provide essential immunizations for a child in need. -Children's Health Fund
- A safe place to learn and play
- $10 helps provide a safe place for an at-risk child in America to go during the summer and after school. -Boys & Girls Club of America
- Clean Water
- $30 can provide one person with access to clean water in Uganda. -Charity water
- Access To Education
- $50 can provide one year’s tuition, supplies, and textbooks for a child in a developing country. -Save the Children
- A safe place to sleep
- $100 provides food, clothing, shelter, and medical care to help get a child off the street. -Covenant House
Thank you to Walgreens for being the Official supplier of our Red Noses!