Creative, funny or sentimental greeting cards messages for Mom and Grandma.
Deciding what to write in your Mother’s Day card can seem like such a challenge. You want the words to be equally as fun or sentimental as she is, but sometimes writer's block prevents any sort of Mother’s Day card message ideas. That’s where this post comes in handy!
Mom - Sincere - From you
- I am so proud to be your son/daughter. Thank you for being my mom.
- I am so lucky to have you for a mom. Love always,
- I hope you know how much you mean to me. Happy Mother’s Day
- From the beginning, you were the one who raised me, corrected me, prayed for me, supported me and most of all, loved me. Thank you for being the best mom ever.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I have so much gratitude for all you have given me. I also admire you for who you are. You are the best!
Mom - Sincere - From couples or family
- Our family is so lucky to have you. You are there for all of us. Happy Mother’s Day!
- We hope you know how much we all love you. Thank you for everything you have given to each one of us.
- You are great! A great mom, mother-in-law and grandma—we couldn’t be more blessed. Happy Mother’s Day from all of us.
- Today we honor you as a mother, mother-in-law and grandmother for Mother’s Day. But every day we love you, admire you and are thankful for you!
- Thank you for all your love as a mother, mother-in-law and grandmother to us. We are so grateful for all you do for our family. Happy Mother’s Day.
Mom - Funny
- Thank you, Mom! I now realize as an adult—you were right about everything!
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite son/daughter/ child. Don’t tell the others.
- When you need help with “What button is it again?” I am here for you! Love, your technology son/daughter. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You did a fabulous job, Mom! I turned out amazing!
- I am wishing you a stress-free, relaxing day! I have a sense of humor, right?
Grandma - Sincere
- You are so special to me, Grandma. You are in my heart forever.
- You know, the best moms get promoted to grandmas! Thank you for being the best!
- Grandma, your cooking is awesome, but your love is the best. Thank you for all you do for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I would love to give you a grandma hug right now. We have a special connection, and I appreciate that so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma! You are a big part of all the loving traditions in our family. Thank you for being there for us.
Grandma - Funny
- Grandma, thanks for always giving me the things my parents say I shouldn’t have. You’re awesome! Happy Mother’s Day!
- We feel bad for other people; we clearly have the best grandma/nana!
- I love you Grandma, even though you are terrible with technology! Happy Mother’s Day!
- What happens at Grandma’s house stays at Grandma’s house! Happy Mother’s Day to our grandma!
- You seriously rock this grandma thing! Happy Mother’s Day!
Like a Mom
- You have been there for me like a mom—someone I can talk to, lean on and have fun with. Thank you, and Happy Mother’s Day!
- You have been a strong influence in my life. Thank you for your caring ways; I am grateful for that!
- You have loved us just like a mom, and today we celebrate you!
- We thank you for being our “bonus mom.” We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who gives from her caring heart, and one whom I admire greatly! Thank you for being a blessing in my life.
- If you think you are getting this because you are a wonderful mom, you have another thing coming. You are getting this because you are a wonderful sister too!
- Not only are you a wonderful mom to your own children, you are a wonderful aunt to mine!
- Here’s to you—a sister and a mother. What could be better? Thanks for being great at both!
- I love it that we can share being mothers and that our children are cousins!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one of the most wonderful moms I know: my sister!
Looking for a gift to go with your Mother's Day card? Check out our Mother's Day gifts that give back collection here.