Creative, funny or sentimental greeting cards messages for Dad,Grandpa, Father-in-law, Godfather, and Inspirational quotes.
Deciding what to write in your Father’s Day card can seem like such a challenge. You want the words to be equally as fun or sentimental as he is, but sometimes writer's block prevents any sort of Father’s Day card message ideas. That’s where this post comes in handy!
Dad - Sincere - From you
- I am so proud to be your son/daughter. Thank you for being my Dad.
- Straight to the point and straight from my heart. You are the best! Love always,
- I hope you know how much you mean to me. Thank you for your guidance and love. Happy Fathers Day!
- From the beginning, you were the one who taught me how to be me. You are my role model. Thank you! Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Fathers Day Dad! I have so much gratitude for all you have given me. I admire you for who you are. You are my hero!
Dad - Sincere - From couples or family
- Our family is so lucky to have you. You are there for all of us. Happy Fathers’ Day!
- We hope you know how much we all love you. Thank you for everything you have given to each one of us.
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for our family. Thank you for working so hard to provide for us. Thank you for all the joy you have given us. You are the best Dad! Happy Fathers’ Day from all of us!
- Today we honor you as a Father, Father-in-law, and Grandfather for Father’s Day. But everyday we love you, admire you and are thankful for you!
- Thank you for all your love as a Father, Father-in-law and Grandfather to us. We are so grateful for all you do for our family. Happy Father’s Day!
Dad - Funny
- Thank you Dad - I now realize as an adult - You were right about everything!
- Happy Fathers’ Day from your favorite son/daughter/ child. Don’t tell the others.
- I appreciate you letting me test the limits Dad. I hope you know how grateful I am for that. You did a fabulous job - I turned out amazing! Happy Father’s Day!
- You may not have known everything when I was growing up - but I thought you did! You are the best!
- I am wishing you a stress-free, relaxing day! I have a sense of humor, right?
Grandpa - Sincere
- You are so special to me Grandpa. You are in my heart forever. Happy Father’s Day!
- You know, the best Dads get promoted to Grandpas! Thank you for being the best!
- Happy Father’s Day Grandpa! You are a big part of all the loving traditions in our family. Thank you for being there for us.
- Happy Father’s Day Grandpa! You are the grandest of fathers!
- Grandpa, you are one of the greatest blessings in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
Grandpa - Funny
- Grandpa, thanks for having the best back to walk on. You’re awesome! Happy Father’s Day!
- We feel bad for other people; we clearly have the best Grandpa!
- I love you Grandpa, you fix everything! Happy Father’s Day!
- What happens at Grandpa’s house, stays at Grandpa’s house! Happy Father’s Day to our Grandpa!
- You seriously rock this Grandpa thing! Happy Father’s Day!
Like a Dad
- You have been there for me like a Dad - someone I can talk to, lean on, and have fun with. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day!
- You may not know this, but I am grateful for all you have done for me. This day is for you!
- You have been a strong influence in my life. Thank you for your caring ways; I am grateful for that! Today I wish you all the best!
- You have loved us just like a Dad - today we celebrate you!
- Happy Father’s Day to a man who gives and cares, and one who I admire greatly! Thank you for being a blessing in my life.
- If you think you are getting this because you are a wonderful Dad, you have another thing coming. You are getting this because you are a wonderful Brother too!
- Not only are you a great Dad to your own children, you are a great Uncle to mine!
- You got this “Dad” thing down. You are an amazing father. However, it is not surprising, since you are the best Brother ever.
- Happy Father’s Day to one of the most wonderful Dads I know - my Brother!
- Thank you for giving me the cutest and best nieces/nephews ever! Happy Father’s Day!
Father-in-law - Funny
- Father-in-law, thank you for raising such great marriage material! Enjoy your day!
- You are the Father-in-law everyone wishes they had.
- I am so glad you are not one of those super awkward fathers-in-law. Happy Father's Day!
- Dear Father-in-law, Thanks for being my Father-in-law. If I had a different Father-in-law, I would not be happy and would come find you.
- Father-in-law, thanks for putting up with my husband for all these years.. You're the greatest.
Father-in-law - Sincere
- To my Father-in-law, you brighten my days and add joy to my life Thank you for everything you do. Happy Father's Day!
- Thank you for being so incredible - it rubbed off on you kid. Happy Father's Day!
- Thank you for playing such an important role in my life. Happy Father's Day!
- You are what an amazing Father-in-law looks like. Happy Father's Day!
- I am lucky that marriage has brought me you as a father-in-law and as a special friend. Happy Father's Day!
Father From Son
- Dad, you've been my best friend, my mentor, and my biggest fan. There is no man I respect more than you. Happy Father's Day!
- Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice. Thank you for being my example Dad. Happy Father's Day!
- Forget Batman. When I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my Dad. Happy Father's Day!
- Dad, I am proud to be your son. Thanks for all you have done for our family. Happy Father's Day!
- Dad, you have given me the greatest gift any son could receive - you believed in me. Thank you for being my biggest supporter. Happy Father's Day.
Father From Daughter
- Dad, for all the things you do and say, you've touched my heart in every way. Happy Father's Day!
- No matter how many years go by, Dad, I will always be that same little girl who loves you with all her heart. Happy Father's Day.
- Dad, thank you for always taking my hand and showing me the way. Happy Father's Day!
- Happy Father's Day! Thank you Dad for showing me the world and giving me the tools I need to navigate it. Thank you for being there for me.
- Dad, you are my friend, my teacher, and my hero. Thank you for being so awesome. Happy Father's Day!
- Happy Father's Day to my Godfather. Thank you for being that special someone to turn to in my life. You are a true blessing.
- My Dad is cool but my Godfather is "Gangster" cool. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Father's Day.
- Unlike a regular Dad, a Godfather is selected like a precious gift. You are a gift to me. Happy Father's Day, Godfather!
- A man who was there from the start; a listener; a supporter; a great teacher; a role model - my Godfather. Thank you and Happy Father's Day!
- You are the coolest Godfather - friends for life! Happy Father's Day!
Father's Day Card to Husband
- Being parents is the most important thing we'll ever do together. You are an amazing father. Happy Father's Day!
- My Father's Day gift to you is letting you pretend to be in charge of the family for a day. Enjoy! Happy Father's Day!
- The only thing better than having you as my husband is our kids having you as their father. Happy Father's Day to a great man!
- To my loving husband...I 'm so thankful that our children have a spectacular father like you. You mean the world to them and to me. Happy Father's Day.
- Happy Father's Day to the man I love. Today is all about you. Enjoy, because tomorrow it's back to the rest of us.
Inspirational Father's Day Quotes
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. - Billy Graham
- When my father didn't have my hand, he had my back. - Linda Poindexter
- Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. - Wade Boggs
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song. - Pam Brown
- The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. - Tim Russert
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. - Jim Valvano
Looking for a gift to go with your Fathers Day card? Check out our gifts that give back collection here.