Creative, funny or sentimental greeting cards messages for Dad and Grandpa.
Deciding what to write in your Father’s Day card can seem like such a challenge. You want the words to be equally as fun or sentimental as he is, but sometimes writer's block prevents any sort of Father’s Day card message ideas. That’s where this post comes in handy!
Dad - Sincere - From you
- I am so proud to be your son/daughter. Thank you for being my Dad.
- Straight to the point and straight from my heart. You are the best! Love always,
- I hope you know how much you mean to me. Thank you for your guidance and love. Happy Fathers Day!
- From the beginning, you were the one who taught me how to be me. You are my role model. Thank you! Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Fathers Day Dad! I have so much gratitude for all you have given me. I admire you for who you are. You are my hero!
Dad - Sincere - From couples or family
- Our family is so lucky to have you. You are there for all of us. Happy Fathers’ Day!
- We hope you know how much we all love you. Thank you for everything you have given to each one of us.
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for our family. Thank you for working so hard to provide for us. Thank you for all the joy you have given us. You are the best Dad! Happy Fathers’ Day from all of us!
- Today we honor you as a Father, Father-in-law, and Grandfather for Father’s Day. But everyday we love you, admire you and are thankful for you!
- Thank you for all your love as a Father, Father-in-law and Grandfather to us. We are so grateful for all you do for our family. Happy Father’s Day!
Dad - Funny
- Thank you Dad - I now realize as an adult - You were right about everything!
- Happy Fathers’ Day from your favorite son/daughter/ child. Don’t tell the others.
- I appreciate you letting me test the limits Dad. I hope you know how grateful I am for that. You did a fabulous job - I turned out amazing! Happy Father’s Day!
- You may not have known everything when I was growing up - but I thought you did! You are the best!
- I am wishing you a stress-free, relaxing day! I have a sense of humor, right?
Grandpa - Sincere
- You are so special to me Grandpa. You are in my heart forever. Happy Father’s Day!
- You know, the best Dads get promoted to Grandpas! Thank you for being the best!
- Happy Father’s Day Grandpa! You are a big part of all the loving traditions in our family. Thank you for being there for us.
- Happy Father’s Day Grandpa! You are the grandest of fathers!
- Grandpa, you are one of the greatest blessings in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
Grandpa - Funny
- Grandpa, thanks for having the best back to walk on. You’re awesome! Happy Father’s Day!
- We feel bad for other people; we clearly have the best Grandpa!
- I love you Grandpa, you fix everything! Happy Father’s Day!
- What happens at Grandpa’s house, stays at Grandpa’s house! Happy Father’s Day to our Grandpa!
- You seriously rock this Grandpa thing! Happy Father’s Day!
Like a Dad
- You have been there for me like a Dad - someone I can talk to, lean on, and have fun with. Thank you and Happy Father’s Day!
- You may not know this, but I am grateful for all you have done for me. This day is for you!
- You have been a strong influence in my life. Thank you for your caring ways; I am grateful for that! Today I wish you all the best!
- You have loved us just like a Dad - today we celebrate you!
- Happy Father’s Day to a man who gives and cares, and one who I admire greatly! Thank you for being a blessing in my life.
- If you think you are getting this because you are a wonderful Dad, you have another thing coming. You are getting this because you are a wonderful Brother too!
- Not only are you a great Dad to your own children, you are a great Uncle to mine!
- You got this “Dad” thing down. You are an amazing father. However, it is not surprising, since you are the best Brother ever.
- Happy Father’s Day to one of the most wonderful Dads I know - my Brother!
- Thank you for giving me the cutest and best nieces/nephews ever! Happy Father’s Day!
Looking for a gift to go with your Fathers Day card? Check out our gifts that give back collection here.